Access to and use of this site (visitoakview.com) is provided by OakView and is subject to the following terms:
1. By using visitoakview.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of visitoakview.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use visitoakview.com.
2. OakView may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by OakView. Your continued use of visitoakview.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of visitoakview.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use visitoakview.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any visitoakview.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of visitoakview.com content requires the prior written permission of OakView.
4. You agree to use visitoakview.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of visitoakview.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within visitoakview.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. visitoakview.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to OakView its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will OakView be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of visitoakview.com regardless of the form of action.
7. OakView does not warrant that functions contained in visitoakview.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that visitoakview.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying OakView or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of OakView and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of OakView or any other third party.